Privacy and Disclaimer Policy
In response to this directive from the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Town of Kilmarnock’s website:
- Does not require you to provide any personal information to download files or reports or view information.
- Asks you to provide enough personal information in order to provide you with services or information that you request.
- May be unable to provide your requested service or information if you choose not to provide us with the information needed.
- Collects no personal information except for what is necessary to conduct an online service. If you wish to correct or delete the information submitted to the Town via Email or On-line forms, contact the department to which the information was submitted.
- Does not place any permanent “cookies” on your computer but uses temporary “cookies” as needed to execute on-line applications. Will not track your movements through the website.
- Does not provide personal information to any other person, entity or organization without your consent, unless required by law.
- Does automatically log technical information for anonymous statistics reports to increase performance and maintain security of this site.
Most emails sent to a member of the Town Council or to any Town officer or employee, are public documents as defined in the Virginia Freedom of Information Act and are subject to public disclosure as required by law.
For use of material found on the Town of Kilmarnock’s web site: Permission must be granted by the Town if materials will be used for purposes other than personal/non-profit use.
The information and materials contained on this web site have been compiled from a variety of sources and as such, are subject to change without notice. In no event will the Town of Kilmarnock be liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect, general, consequential, incidental, exemplary or special, arising from the use of information provided on this website or through links to any other websites.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.