The Town of Kilmarnock is requesting quotations for lawn cutting services for Town Centre Park, 150 N. Main Street.
Responses are due at the Town of Kilmarnock office located at 1 N. Main Street by 12:00PM April 09, 2021. Proposers shall be responsible for the actual delivery of proposals during business hours to the address indicated above. It shall not be sufficient to show that the proposal was mailed in time to be received before scheduled closing time. Proposals by telephone, electronic mail or facsimile will not be accepted. No postmarks or exceptions will be accepted or made.
- SCOPE OF WORK/DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT ACTIVITIES
This project of lawn maintenance is to up keep and maintain Town Centre Park. The work includes grass cutting of entire park, edging and weed eating of entire park, and cut and/or removal of all debris left from grass cutting, for all sidewalks and parking lots. This will need to be done 2 times per week. A detailed listing is shown below.
Included are the following duties and responsibilities:
- Grass cutting at Town Centre Park, all areas with the following specifics:
- Grass cutting to be 2 time a week in season with reasonable allowance for wetter and drier than normal conditions.
- Two green spaces closest to Main Street need to be manicured and cut and kept at a healthy height. Labeled Multi- Purpose on Map.
- Must push mow the following areas: Amphitheater terraced seating to avoid damage to step rails, around bathhouse, and small area with 2 picnic tables on Library side of Park. (areas marked in yellow in attached diagram)
- Trimming in all areas. Sidewalks edged.
- Removal of trash prior to cutting. Do not mulch any paper trash.
- Removal of grass clippings from all sidewalks and parking lots after cutting.
- Dog Park: Mowed 2 times weekly in season.
- Apply herbicide as needed throughout the park.
- All cut areas shall be kept at a healthy height and not cut to short.
- No driving on the paver areas (see marked diagram-areas in red). No rubber tire marks or fluid stains to be left on paver areas.
- Must bring own equipment. Town does not provide equipment.
- Needed from April 15 to July 1, 2021. This contract may be extended for the balance of the 2021 season.